Friday, May 16, 2008
Lock the Bathroom Door!
At work, there is one bathroom closer to my office than the main bathroom. It's off to the side and a "one-er." I prefer to use this one, mainly just because it's closer so I always walk by it. If it's locked I just make the loop to the main bathroom. Today I walked by it, pulled on the handle, slowly began to open the door, and I hear, "Oh, I'm sorry.." I quickly shut it and kept walking to avoid any unnessary eye contact with the person I nearly walked in on. Luckily, she was already at the sink. Given the orientation of the bathroom, had she been using the restroom, I would have seen the whole show. Now here's my question: Who doesn't lock the door behind them when using the bathroom at work? How can you just forget that one essential component? And like I said, it's a "one-er" so any sex can use it. What if I had been a man walking in on a woman. How awkward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i like to leave it unlocked because i find it makes the person opening the door feel more uncomfortable than me. love on you.
That is a funny story and sorry but I had to laugh I have never had that happen but I have at the mtc in there Telcenter I was stupid and I went into the mens room see on the opposite side they had bathrooms (I guess its hard to explain) anyways they had the bathrooms switched on the other side (I am probably not making sense with this) and I guess I wasn't paying attention and I walked into the mens bathroom unfortunatly the Elders that went to San Diego with me happend to see me walk in and I never heard the end of it UGH luckily I didn't see anything I shouldnt have
Post a Comment