Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged! Finally!

The Five Tag

5 years ago: (2003) I was technically a "senior" at BYU. I was taking Organic Chemistry 2, Fund Literary Interpretation, Calculus 2, Principles of Physics 3, and the Old Testament.
5 Months Ago: (January) I was frantically trying to finish my thesis, get a job, get my house packed up and not go too insane that my husband would leave me.

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Run more - I got my half marathon coming up
2. Finish up my job projects
3. Clean the house/iron/laundry/make dinner, etc. etc.
4. Finish reading Eclipse
5. Convince Matt that it would be safe for me to ride my bike to work.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. oatmeal (with jam and Splenda)
3. Bread bread bread ( I love carbs)
4. Honey Roasted Peanuts
5. Diet Coke with Lime

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Buy all the construction workers coffee in the winter and snowcones in the summer
2. Pay off our school loans
3. Buy a house
4. Quit my job and make babies!!!
5. Get a massage at least once a week

5 of my BAD habits:
1. biting my nails/cracking my knuckles
2. Not appreciating Matt enough for all the things he does and sacrifices
3. eating too much
4. Not being a good friend
5. Not exercising enough, but then feeling guilty when I do that I'm not spending enough time with my family

5 Places I have lived:
1. Katy, TX
2. Provo, UT
3. Tucson, AZ
4. Madison, WI
5. ???

5 Jobs I have had:
1. lifeguard
2. Packer at an Ice Cream Factory
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Buyer
5. Technical Services Customer Support

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I am weirded out when people I don't know comment on my blog, but I am also disappointed when noone comments on my blog
2. I wear Spanx
3. I get insanely stressed out when the house is a mess
4. I used to be quite the firecracker, but motherhood has calmed me down some (sorry to all my college roommates. I feel like I let ya down)
5. I wish that I could be Evie from the show Small Wonder. I want to be able to freeze time and then go back to sleep for several hours without missing the day.

5 people that I tag:
1. Amy
2. Freyja
3. Laura
4. Erin
5. Lindsay


and anyone else who wants to participate. I know I like to get tagged, so feel free!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So do I count as one of those weirdos you don't know who comments on your blog ?! :) Have a good day kickin' it in your spanx!

Lori said...

I'm going to ignore the part where you said you're no longer a firecracker; it hurts my happy place.

Patty Fingers said...

I've never been tagged before. I take your challenge and hope to make you proud.

James Kirby said...

Sarah!

I added your site and Suzette's site to my links! Put me up on your too! The old Katy crew. Maybe Greggy has a blog. I'll follow up on that one.

Hope all is well in Wisconson! Cheese!

Take care. It was great to see you.

James

Erin said...

I love your family picture at the top of your blog... it is a cute picture. No question on the paternity of that child! She looks just like her daddy with pretty mom mixed in.