Our Arizona dog, Maximus, had horrendous gas. We would occasionally try to bring him inside, but his gas was so bad I couldn't stand to have him in the same room for longer than 15 minutes. Poor guy. And since he was 99% an outside dog, we left him in Arizona because it was way to cold when we got here to have him outside. I hope his new owners are nice to him.
Maximus:



Betty, on the other hand, is driving me crazy. When we first got her, she was so starved that I guess she had no energy. She was calm and dainty. Now that she's feeling better, she is, well, I guess, a dog. She jumps on you, wants to play all the time, harrasses the cats to no end. I don't really mind her, but it is annoying when I'm trying to roll around with Ally and Betty jumps into it and starts licking my face. And I swear she's going to give Manny a heart attack the way she pounces on him. But aside from a few initial accidents, she's a good dog. Just don't tell Matt I said that.
2 comments:
I am in trouble now all this time we have been telling JaCoby that cats and dogs don't get along but he came and saw your picture and said they have a cat and a dog and um anyways Coby is considering getting a dog when we move up oh boy I am not ready for one so any advice???
I don't really know much about dogs. It took our cats a little while (and Lola still doesn't really care for Betty too much). But the calmer the dog is, the easier it is for the cats to realize that he's not going to kill them and they start to coexist...Of course you could always have him be an outside dog and that would solve the problem.
Post a Comment