Disclosure: Matt did actually catch the spiders, although he did mention he almost peed his pants when he found the one face-level to him on the staircase. Also, the exterminator tested our "samples" and none of them are poisonous. Just gross.
Nasty. I had a dream last night that Dave wouldn't squish some spiders for me and I was terrorized for some time. In real life though, he seems to think he can get away with doing anything as long as he says it gets rid of spiders.
5 comments:
I love your pictures, good blog!
Shall we send you a gecko?
Let me guess, Matt was not the one to catch the spider, Matt was the one standing on a stair screaming like a little girl!!!!!
Disclosure: Matt did actually catch the spiders, although he did mention he almost peed his pants when he found the one face-level to him on the staircase.
Also, the exterminator tested our "samples" and none of them are poisonous. Just gross.
Nasty. I had a dream last night that Dave wouldn't squish some spiders for me and I was terrorized for some time. In real life though, he seems to think he can get away with doing anything as long as he says it gets rid of spiders.
Post a Comment