Friday, November 7, 2008

Return of the Adam





Adam is home! I got to talk to him for a bit yesterday. He called my cell phone while I was at work to wish me a happy birthday. We talked for a bit and then he asked if I would get in trouble for talking on my cell phone at work. I joked, "Adam I have my own office. No one knows." And Adam said, "Well SOMEbody knows." I said, "Oh Adam, you're not getting all religious with me!" and he said, "What do you expect? I just got home from a mission today." So Adam.
Welcome home, can't wait to see you later this month!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Yay! That is so funny what he said to you. Wouldn't it be great to be so righteous all of the time?

Milroys said...

Yeah for missionaries!!! Katie came home last night too from her mission. They are all grown up! We're so old.

jhjonze said...

Oh my cool! So awesome that he is home! You kind of have to expect him to be all religious, but it's still funny! Tell him I say hello!

Unknown said...

just had to comment on your halloween photo man you guys really go all out every year dont you lol it looks like you had fun again... I remember how you guys dressed up last year and that car of yours was all decked out cool too