Monday, November 24, 2008

Can't Wait!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. Actually, I can't wait until Wednesday, when I get to go to Denver and see Matt & Debbie's new house, show off my Ally to her grandparents (and great-grandpa Joe), play with Nathan, Adam, & Natalie, go shopping with my Mom and Debbie, see Gen & Kyle, love on Laura, and just relax. It's all I can think about. Just have to get through tomorrow. Oh yeah, and that last minute thing we call packing...can you believe they charge for luggage these days? How am I supposed to get a 2 year old and all her necesseties (car seat, stroller, pack n' play, DVD player for the flight) into one carry-on bag? What an amusing sight we will be.

2 comments:

MB said...

Hey! Most airlines don't count baby safety equipment as "baggage" so, you should be OK. I flew Delta and had my son's car seat, pack and play, and something else. They didn't count those. I'm hoping that rule will continue. They assured me other airlines do the same.

jhjonze said...

Take lots of pictures of the wedding for me, I'm sad I can't make it. And good luck packing, that is my least favorite thing ever!