Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Separation of Church and State doesn't mean that the National Religion is Athiesm



I had heard that the Mormon church had been sued (or talks of litigation) for its support of Proposition 8. My immediate thoughts were to the members of the church. Don't let these onslaughts beset you. Trust in the Lord that His church will prevail. Don't take matters into your own hands or let the spirit of contention overwhelm you. This is what the adversary wants. Do not let him win.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I had heard that people were threatening to sue the Church but I don't think anything will come of it. I just think the whole thing is unfortunate. Here we have been asked to vote on what we feel and believe to be right. What would the world be like if every prop. didn't go the way we wanted it. I don't think it gives people the right to sue, protest and point fingers.

Becca said...

That was a really well done video (except for having Jesus Christ left out of the name of our church). Thank you for sharing. I pray daily that hard hearts will be softened. Maybe for my own comfort because I'm in California. The advisary is truly at work, baiting us, and it is our responsibility to not bite. Thanks again.